Friday, December 25, 2015

The Best Moments of 2015

As I wrote in several last posts, this year was special. There vere very dark moments, but also moments when I felt happier than I ever was. This year is going to end in a while so as a recap, I made a list of the best moments of this year and I'd like to show a bit of them in photos :)

... there were a lot of other amazing moments which couldn't be captured on a photo. Those are the moments when you are just grateful for everything around you, when you're happy and you don't need any big reason. Those are the moments which can't be captured on a photo, but they'll stay in your heart for a lifetime <3


My first plane trip
plane travel cloudy sky

Riding Through Streets in Amsterdam

Amsterdam bike rental

Christmas Atmosphere in London

Christmas decoration in London

Summer Prague Evening Walk

Summer Prague Evening Walk

Welcoming the New Family Member

cute jack russel terier puppy

Rafting and beautiful nature in Bosnia

Rafting and beautiful nature in Bosnia

Piva lake and my falling-in-love with nature

Piva lake Bosnia

Breakfast at Sunrise in Montenegro

Breakfast at Sunrise in Montenegro

Swimming at Sunset on a Beach ( Montenegro)

Swimming at Sunset on a Beach  Montenegro

Dancing Course Final Ceremony

Dancing Course Final Ceremony

Devastating fun in Outdoor Valley in Netherlands

Outdoor Valley in Netherlands

First Visit of a New Vegetarian Restaurant in Town

Koza zůstala celá Prostějov

Saint Nicholas Day in School

Saint Nicholas Day in School

What was this years like for you?

3 comments:

  1. Krásny článok a tie fotky sú úžasné. :) Máš veľmi pekný blog, rada sa sem budem vracať.
    SweetSunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nádherné fotky :) také články mám veľmi rada :)
    Me and my ART

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takéto zhrnutie milujem ! :) Super článok :)
    my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete