Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Playful Yoga Inspiration

For me, yoga is not just about the ásanas. I always try to explore and create my own style of flow, making it soft and playful ... Playfulness is something that's often missing in yoga lessons while it's so important! Improvisation and and following to the needs of your own body should be a part of your everyday yoga practise.



I've been practising yoga for over 4 years and lately I've been enjoying it more than ever before. Sometimes I feel the need to do some deep stretches, sometimes I just wanna play - play with the movement, with my body, play with the positions and making creative sequences. When I connect to my body, I don't need to think about the moves at all. It's just my body and the present moment which blend into one.

Anyway, it's not that easy to find your own style without any inspiration. You can get inspired at the public classes, yoga retreats and festivals, or on the internet. If you get a chance to go on a yoga class with Deep Kumar, Jari Sugrim or Atmika Noerren, you just have to go!! I spent an amazing week at Deep's yin yoga teacher training and I enjoyed couple of great classes of the other teachers during the international Yoga & Dance festival in Ostrava. You can also get inspired on social media, where are millions of posts about yoga - and that's why I'd love to share some of my favourite profiles with you :)

The art of nature
I've always been fascinated by people who can create "art" from their own body. That's why I fell in love with the Nude Yoga Girl profile, where you can find tons of naked yoga poses and artistic acts - there's nothing vulgar about the photos, they only show the beauty of humans body in its most natural form. This profile basically shows that there's nothing inappropriate and alluring about naked body ... Our bodies are just simply a piece of art :) 


Playful flow
Allie Michelle is an American yogi and an artist. She published her first book this year -  "The exploration of a cosmic soul" (which you can buy on Amazon or bookdepository with free worldwide delivery) Her Instagram videos combine yoga and dance (she used to do ballet) and they show how yoa can be playful and creative.


Yoga as a medicine
Yoga is the cure for all the negative things in our life - all the diseases, bad moods, anxiety and depression ... Adrienne offers many different yoga sequences for all types of problems - you can choose stress-free yoga, broken heart yoga and even hangover yoga (Tested. It works)


Strength or flexibility?
I follow Karolína for about two years and since she published her first yoga video, she's getting better and better at yoga so quickly that her profile became my big motivation. You don't need to be super strong to do most of the advanced poses - it's mainly about flexibility. You don't have to build mucles for years, you should rather devote at least few minutes a day to stretching. I see great results due to Yin yoga, which is gentle anc carefu while it stretches the muscles and tissues and therefore incrases the flexibility of the whole body.


Possibilities of the human body
Practise. Practise. Practise. And one day, we may become as flexible and strong as Ania :)


Independence
Yoga is for everyone. It's creative, funny and playful and everyone can profit from the practise. You can do yoga anytime and anywhere - not excuses :)

Příspěvek sdílený Zuzana Klingrova (@zuzana_klingrova),

How to?
Do you have enough inspiration but no idea how to get into the poses? Check the instagram profile of inflexibleyogis, where you can find tutorials for many yoga poses, warm-ups and trainings for advanced ásanas :) 

Crow pose is an excellent posture for developing strength in the wrists, shoulders, elbows, back, and core. Because it works on the scapula, core, and back, it can also decrease back, neck, and hip pain. Save this for your personal practice and tag a friend that could benefit, they will thank you!! Thanks for sharing @roxanne_yoga #inflexibleyogis ・・・ Preparing for Bakasana Crow ✨ Let's start by warming up the wrists, opening the shoulders and upper back from Cat to Eagle pose while working the core when we actively draw the belly in, lengthening the tailbone down to the knees. Do both sides. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ In Low Boat variations, make sure your lower back is not arching off the ground. Hug your ribs into your spine as you press the back of your kidneys down. When you reach Supine Crow, squeeze knees to triceps, heels to bum as you push your palms up to the sky to lift the shoulders higher. 🔥🔥🔥 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hold each pose 5- 8 breaths Eagle Boat variation: 5 times each side Repeat sequence twice
Příspěvek sdílený Yoga For The Non Flexible (@inflexibleyogis), 

No comments:

Post a Comment